A Purpose-Driven Financial Plan... Does Yours Pass the Test?
Watch our next video and learn more about planning for your financial future with purpose.
Planning for a financially healthy retirement should start as early in your working years as possible. Although the future is uncertain, your financial plan shouldn’t be.
Our process at Mattix Wealth is designed to help our clients achieve simplicity and confidence during their retirement years. It’s focused around 5 key areas of your current financial plan. We looks for gaps or missing elements of your plan and we develop an action plan to fix troubled areas.
The Five Step Purpose-Driven Planning Process
- An Income and Expense Analysis
- Reposition Assets, as Needed
- An Inflation Plan
- A Spousal Protection Plan
- Preparation in all Aspects of Medicare, Parts A, B and D
- An analyzation of Long-Term Care Planning Options
- A Plan to Cover Healthcare Future Needs
- An Assessment of Your Risk Tolerance
- Reduction and/or Elimination of Fees
- Strategies to Reduce Risk
- Rebalance Assets, if Necessary
- Maximize Estate and Income Tax-Planning Opportunities
- Reposition Assets to Reduce Taxes to Heirs
- A Plan to Ensure Estate and Assets are Probate-Free
- A Review the Taxable Holdings
- Repositioning of Assets, When Necessary
- Inclusion of Tax-Deferred or Tax-Free Money
- Determine Which Account(s) are Best When Drawing Income
Planning With Purpose Starts with a Phone Call.
Why Work With us?
© Mattix Wealth Management 2021-22